🕑| 1-minute read
How do we increase the living standards for all Auckland’s citizens? What will this mean and how will our jobs, vocational opportunities and economy change?
We would like to start a conversation about the challenges Auckland faces as an international city from an economic and prosperity perspective, in parallel with Los Angeles.
Stephen Cheung is the Executive Vice President of Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC). He leads investment attraction to the LA County region and facilitates successful location of new businesses and projects.
1. What Will Happen With Auckland Real Estate Prices?
2. What Could Auckland be Doing to Create More Affordable Housing?
3. Can Auckland, NZ Create More Affordable Housing?
4. How Does Auckland Attract Investments to Fund the Projects?
5. What Los Angeles has done… How to Reduce Inequality And Share The Growth?
P.S. I research and interview economists, tax consultants and property mentors to find tools & tactics that you can use to save money and time.
➔ Join my private newsletter to be the first one to learn insider tips!